Vision and Values
To inspire and nurture successful lifelong learners.
To ensure that educational programs at St Ives Park Public School enable students to become:
- Successful lifelong learners
- Confident and creative individuals
- Active and informed citizens of the 21st Century.
St Ives Park Public School:
- All our students have the ability and need to learn;
- Each child must be valued and recognised as an individual;
- Our students and staff have the right to a safe, happy, caring and stimulating learning and teaching environment;
- Quality education is imperative for all our students;
- Diversity strengthens our school and should be respected;
- Our school prospers when people work together and support each other; and
- Informed participation from our community towards our shared values and long term goals is crucial.